I was just interviewed on a radio show called “Never Too Late For Fitness Radio”. As a personal trainer in Mississauga, I’m very excited for this opportunity to be interviewed by a best selling author and fitness advocate Phil Faris and speak with thousands of listeners around the world about the developing fitness habits.
Please share this with someone who you think can benefit from listening to this conversation.
Click The Button Below To Listen!
- How I focus on understanding his client’s lifestyle and goals before developing a fitness or nutrition program.
- Why scheduling sleep is just as important as scheduling exercise.
- How I help create eating habits that get results and supports his clients’ lifestyle
- Why I focus on building habits instead of developing set programs to get results.
- How I use small accomplishments to build consistency and commitment to a healthy lifestyle.
- Why daily actions are a better measures of results than the scale.
- What to look for in selecting a personal trainer that’s right for you.
- Why Baby Boomers need to focus on quality of life and lifetime habits and not short-term goals.