Weight loss with Mississauga’s Personal trainer: The Exit Training Strategy
As a Personal Trainer in Mississauga my job is to guide clients towards the right direction by being their fitness adviser. By partnering up with the client, the trainer will need to tap into his or her experience and knowledge base to help the client achieve their goals.
Here is the process that I take as a personal trainer in Mississauga to help people with weight loss:
- Initial health screening and health history
- Initial Fitness assessment.
- A discussion with the client about the underlying reason for why they are seeking personal training.
- Talks about past experiences with exercise and what they enjoyed doing, what they didn’t enjoyed doing, and why they stopped.
- Ask about the amount of time commitment they client is seeking to invest in their training with the personal trainer.
- Find out the kinds of exercises my client would be interested in doing.
- Create a fitness program based on the types of exercises
- Design microcycles, mesocycles, and macrocycles of hypertrophy, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, and power phases that properly suit the client’s fitness goals.
- Incorporate fitness intensities in the fitness program with respect to the client’s HR Reserve and fitness goals and the time frame to achieve those goals
- Ensure that they fitness program meet the 250-300 min/week exercise requirements and the 500-1000MET/week requirements. Ensure exercises are 3-6METS in the first 2-3 weeks.
- Discussion on diet and how to increase metabolism and how to create a calorie deficit through a daily food journal.
- Discussion on evaluating results through regular assessments to provide feedback and motivation to succeed in the program.
- Provide ongoing behavioural intervention to keep the client motivated and interested in exercise.